Bilingual Recruiter Position in Denver, CO
Employment Solutions is one of Colorado’s largest staffing providers with a 25 year history of solving staffing challenges. We have been experiencing major growth in the past few years and are looking for a hard-working, driven individual to join our recruiting team. We are willing to train individuals that demonstrate the right attitude and work ethic. Get your foot in the door in the staffing/recruiting industry with a multimillion dollar company. We’re hiring for a Spanish/English bilingual staffing specialist/recruiter to work in our Denver office to start immediately.
Think you have what it takes? Our team is looking for a Bilingual Staffing Specialist in Denver,CO who isn’t afraid to be an industry leader! Our ideal Staffing Specialist will have a competitive drive, a proven record of accomplishment, a willingness to learn, and the ability to manage responsibilities in a high-volume atmosphere. You will spend your time sourcing candidates, making phone calls, and building relationships. If this sounds like a match for you, submit your resume today! We’d love to hear from you.
- Manage multiple priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in helping people making positive strides in their professional careers daily.
- Accurately follow procedures and maintain confidential information.
- Engage in interactions across multiple media platforms while developing rapport with individuals across a variety of industries.
- Interact with all levels of the company and with clients in a professional manner; maintain effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Proactively understand the positions to find the most qualified candidate for the job.
- Partner with professionals on a local basis to match our open jobs.
- Additionally, you will be networking in the community, talking to people extensively to match outstanding professionals with their next stop in their career.
- Demonstrate excellent telephone interviewing skills.
- Work in a team environment and be self- motivated.
- Strong computer skills required to utilize staffing software and reporting- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite – especially Outlook, Excel, and Internet.
- Skilled in the use of a personal computer and various application programs.
- Provide outstanding customer service skills.
- Metric experience, goal-driven and ability to work within a sales-centric environment.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines at the same time.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of individuals in diverse settings.
- Follow process guidelines and procedures.
- Portray a friendly and professional image.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Worked previously in a quota driven environment
- Sales experience a plus.
- Enjoy earning $$!
- Spanish/English bilingual required