Skilled Staffing Specialist
Employment Solutions is one of Colorado’s largest staffing providers with a 25 year history of solving staffing challenges. We have been experiencing 25%+ growth in the past few years and are looking for a hard-working, driven individual to join our Skilled Division recruiting team in Denver, CO. We are willing to train individuals that demonstrate the right attitude and work ethic. Get your foot in the door with this entry level position at a multi-million dollar company.
Think you have what it takes? Our team is looking for a Mid-Skilled Recruiter in Denver who aren’t afraid to be industry leaders! Our ideal Staffing Specialist for the Skilled Division will have a competitive drive, a proven record of accomplishment, a willingness to learn, and the ability to manage responsibilities in a high-volume atmosphere. You will spend your time sourcing candidates, making phone calls, and building relationships. If this sounds like a match for you, submit your resume today! We’d love to hear from you.
- Manage multiple priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in helping people making positive strides in their professional careers daily.
- Accurately follow procedures and maintain confidential information.
- Engage in interactions across multiple media platforms while developing rapport with individuals across a variety of industries.
- Interact with all levels of the company and with clients in a professional manner; maintain effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Proactively understand the positions to find the most qualified candidate for the job.
- Partner with professionals on a local basis to match our open jobs.
- Additionally, you will be networking in the community, talking to people extensively to match outstanding professionals with their next stop in their career.
- Demonstrate excellent telephone interviewing skills.
- Work in a team environment and be self- motivated.
- Strong computer skills required to utilize staffing software and reporting- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite – especially Outlook, Excel, and Internet.
- Skilled in the use of a personal computer and various application programs.
- Provide outstanding customer service skills.
- Metric experience, goal-driven and ability to work within a sales-driven environment.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines at the same time.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of individuals in diverse settings.
- Follow process guidelines and procedures.
- Portray a friendly and professional image.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.