Staffing Specialist/ Recruiter: Ohio
Employment Solutions has been experiencing 25%+ growth in the past few years and are looking for a hard-working, driven individual to join our team of staffing specialists in Columbus, Ohio. We are willing to train individuals that demonstrate the right attitude and work ethic. Get your foot in the door with this entry level position at a multi-million dollar company.
Think you have what it takes? Our team is looking for recruiters in Columbus, OH who aren’t afraid to be industry leaders! Our ideal Staffing Specialist/Recruiter will have a competitive drive, a proven record of accomplishment, a willingness to learn, and the ability to manage responsibilities in a high-volume atmosphere. You will spend your time sourcing candidates, making phone calls, and building relationships. If this sounds like a match for you, submit your resume today! We’d love to hear from you.
- Manage multiple priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in helping people making positive strides in their professional careers daily.
- Accurately follow procedures and maintain confidential information.
- Engage in interactions across multiple media platforms while developing rapport with individuals across a variety of industries.
- Interact with all levels of the company and with clients in a professional manner; maintain effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Proactively understand the positions to find the most qualified candidate for the job.
- Partner with professionals on a local basis to match our open jobs.
- Additionally, you will be networking in the community, talking to people extensively to match outstanding professionals with their next stop in their career.
- Demonstrate excellent telephone interviewing skills.
- Work in a team environment and be self- motivated.
- Strong computer skills required to utilize staffing software and reporting- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite – especially Outlook, Excel, and Internet.
- Skilled in the use of a personal computer and various application programs.
- Provide outstanding customer service skills.
- Metric experience, goal-driven and ability to work within a sales-driven environment.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines at the same time.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of individuals in diverse settings.
- Follow process guidelines and procedures.
- Portray a friendly and professional image.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Worked previously in a quota driven environment
- Sales experience a plus.
- Enjoy earning $$!
Hours are Mon-Fri, 830 am to 5 pm. No weekends!
Salary starts at $40K + a competitive bonus program
About Employment Solutions
Employment Solutions is a leader in the staffing industry and has been providing high-quality employee to employer matches in the skilled manufacturing, logistics, warehouse, labor, production and general labor sectors since 1994. Employment Solutions has exclusive access to Ohio’s top employers. Employment Solutions offers top wages, weekly pay, health benefits and bonuses.